perjantai 22. helmikuuta 2013

Peter Pan

Every year we have a different musical project at school. This year our musical was Peter Pan.
I was really excited at first because it was the really first one that I would take part in, and when I  heard that it's going to be Peter Pan, I got even more excited. Peter Pan was always one of my favorite stories when I was little. Its plot is different than any other stories and I found it really interesting.


The auditioning for the roles started almost immediately right at the beginning of the school year and it came so quickly that I didn't know if I wanted any role in it yet and that is why I did not audition. Instead, I thought that it would be a fun experience to sing in the backup choir, and so I applied for  that. Once the roles and the other groups were figured out, we started to practice. It took several months of practice to get it ready and at some point I remember thinking that: wow,
it was not going to get ready till the premiere night.
But it did, and it turned out great. Even better than I thought it would. And I was right about the choir, it  was really fun and challenging at the same time. 


One week before the premiere, we practiced at the performing stage (Sigyn sali) from morning till dawn.
I think that was the most hard week for everyone. We woke up in the morning, went to the practice and when we got out, we were so tired that once we got home we went straight to bed. And this repeated for about five days. Finally it was the premiere night. At the beginning everyone was really excited and nervous but it went really well. We had five shows and each time the stand was nearly full. At the end of every day, I went home tired but really happy and the songs stuck in my head for a really long time.


All in all taking part in a musical was really hard, unforgettable, awesome, fun and challenging  at the same time and I would do it again right away. The week also gave me a chance to know everyone better. There were nearly 45 of our school students from every grade and I got to know every one of them a little bit better.



 
Pictures from jonea-galleria (you can also go and see some other pictures from our musical trough this link.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti